|Leather Purse- Note the pen mark in the middle|
- 1 old purse, preferably a good quality leather
- 1 strip tooled vinyl (approx. 6" x 18" ) or large enough to cut the designs you want
- super glue
Process:1. Using a sharp pair of scissors, cut the designs you want from the vinyl.
2. Arrange the designs on the purse how you wish.
On our project, we went through several trial designs before my sister decided on one. It isn't the one I would have chosen, but she's content with it and that's the important thing. Here are some of the rejected ideas:
3. Using the super glue, glue the designs in place.
4. And you're done! Simple as that. Total time: 2 hours, Total cost: around $5