Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome!

This blog is primarily dedicated to my love of crafts. Here I'll be discussing craft ideas, writing tutorials, giving updates on my current projects, and showcasing some final products. To me, crafting is more than a finished product, it's a process. I hope to inspire readers with great ideas and teach them the skills necessary to accomplish them.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself. Introductions first! I'm blessed to be able to stay home with my five-year-old and my two-year-old. To say they keep me busy is an understatement and explains why I post so late at night. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and thankfully, we've had a lot more ups than downs. He adores his princesses and I adore him.

Even though I plan for my blog to focus on crafting, I'm fairly sure marriage, parenting, organization, and cooking will make a strong showing. I'm also in the process of writing a novel and finishing my last few semesters of school. So I apologize in advance if I don't post for a few weeks at a time. I'll try to warn you first. 

So which types of crafts can you expect to see here? Ceramics painting, wood sign painting, sewn accessories for baby, costumes and clothes, quilts, cross-stitch, etc. Here's some of my work from the past few months: 

Cross-Stitch Dogwood Afghan

Celtic Knot Tree of Life Tea Tray

Henna Tattoo/Mehndi-Inspired Saucer

Braided Rag Rug

Haunted House Pumpkin



Aeron

 

No comments:

Post a Comment