Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photo Limits

Well, here's another weird post. I suppose since a lot of my posts are about trial and error, I thought I'd share with you my trial and error experience on posting. You won't have to read my blog very long to find out how much I love pictures, especially big, colorful, megabyte-crunching ones. When trying to post my latest entry on Christmas ornaments I ran into a little problem- I've filled up my photo storage allotment!

Faced with the choices of paying for storage (which is all well and fine, but I'm not quite ready to go that route yet), deleting old photos (which means they get removed from my posts), posting without photos (not really an option, is it?), or signing up for a free online photo service, I chose the online service. We'll see how it goes and hopefully bring you my String Star Ornaments very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment